Slice Fabrique Design Card Baltimore Beauty is timeless and perfect for applique quilting or other projects. Today we wanted to show you how you can use this card to make hot pads!
Fabric of your choice
1. Choose the design you want to cut from Baltimore Beauty - there are 18 choices for this card!
2. This Design Card is a piecing card, Slice Fabrique cuts up to 4", by piecing together your cuts you can get a larger design/image in the end.
3. Pick the size you want to cut, in the booklet that comes with the design card it tells you what the final piece will measure depending on the size you decide to cut. We used the size 5 for our hot pads.
4. Add fusible web to the back of all the fabric you will be cutting.
5. Start by cutting the first shape in the size you have chosen, we are going to use size 5 for all the cuts in our shape.
6. After you have completed your cuts, peel off the backing and place the pieces on your fabric
7. Use an iron to set in place and stitch around the edges to make it permanent
Baltimore Beauty Design Card Shapes