We love the new Sarah Jane collection, it is a perfect mix of retro and modern with beautiful illustrations. Today we are going to share a simple/quick layout that we created for the show. I can't get over how great this program is! If you have a little boy in your life - son, grandson, nephew... this line is right up your alley. And if you don't have a lot of time on your hands... this is just for you.
Sarah Jane 12" x 12" Paper Pad Boy
Sarah Jane Die-cuts Boy
Photos of your choice
This is a simple layout, which is perfect for you busy moms.
1. Cut light blue paper to 8" x 8"
2. Cut stripe paper to 7" x 5"
3. Print two photos - 4" x 6" and 3" x 5"
4. Choose die-cuts that you like for your layout
5. Arrange all the pieces, and you are done!
Tip: off set your striped paper and frame die-cut to create interest on the page!