Here is a gift idea for under $10 that will surely warm your heart. Today Laura Vegas shows us how to make this fun cocoa tin for the holidays.
Cinnamon stick jar
1. Purchase a jar of cinnamon sticks and peel off the store label.
2. Cut a rectangle from pattern paper using the Slice Basic Shapes design card and adhere to the jar.
3. Use Making Memories’ tiny alpha letter stickers to label the jar "cinnamon sticks."
4. Tie some string to the top of the jar.
Cocoa powder pouches and marshmallow pouch
1. Purchase cocoa powder and mini marshmallows and add to clear baggies. Seal shut.
2. Cut a scalloped square from pattern paper using the Slice Basic Shapes design card. Fold in half.
3. Wrap some string around one side of folded square and adhere over the top of the bags.
4. Use Making Memories’ tiny alpha stickers to label what is inside of bag.
Metal tin box and tag
1. Cut two tag shapes of varying sizes from pattern paper using the Slice Basic Shapes design card. Adhere to each other using pop dots.
2. Using Making Memories’ glitter letter stickers and tiny alpha stickers to put the recipient’s name on the tag.
3. Add a small sticker to the tag.
4. Tie a trim around the tin and add the tag using a safety pin.