Today we are hpapy to have Carina Lindholm as Making Memories' guest desiger. She comes all the way from Sweden.
Carina created a project with the Making Memories’ Noel collection. Carina explained how she created her projects.
I knew right away that I wanted to use Making Memories’ Noel collection for my project. I think it’s so beautiful. I ended up mixing the Noel papers along with embellishments from past collections.
To create this layout, follow these simple steps:
1. Cut Kraft cardstock to 11 ½” x 11 ½” and adhere it to the dotted paper.
2. Cover frame with red snowflake paper.
3. Adhere music note paper inside the frame.
4. Adhere photos, white flowers, leaves, and metal key to the frame.
5. Cut out green snowflakes from paper and adhere them to the layout.
6. Add title with alpha stickers.
Paper: Making Memories’ Noel collection (green snowflake, music note, brocade, snowflake argyle).
Embellishments: Making Memories Mistletoe metal key, Noteworthy Shimmer alpha, flower shop blossoms.
I also created a Christmas card.
1. Adhere green/beige paper on the card base.
2. Cut out green snowflakes and adhere to the card.
3. Cut out “Christmas Greeting” sign and adhere on the large snowflake.
4. Draw “stitching” around the edge of card.
Thank you Carina for sharing your talents with us.