I love the Paper Reverie collection from Making Memories. I love using the four color pallets separate but I also love mixing them. That’s what I did for this layout.
1. Cut a 7" x 12" piece of Kraft lined pattern paper, and adhere to bottom portion of white cardstock.
2. Cut two 2" x 12" strips of Paper Reverie pattern paper. Use a decorative punch along one side of each strip, and layer above the kraft pattern paper.
3. Adhere a 12" piece of Paper Reverie trim along top of the kraft pattern paper, and add a few brads to each end of the trim.
4. Adhere a 5x7 photo on the right side of the kraft paper. Add cardstock alphabet stickers for your title, next to the photo.
6. Adhere the 2.5" circle and the 3" circle to white cardstock using pop dots, and trim around them using scallop scissors. Adhere to layout. Wrap cream string around 4" circle, and then adhere to top of layout.
7. Using your Slice and the Vintage Findings design card, cut a 3 inch butterfly from white cardstock. Ink lightly with brown distressing ink, and adhere to large circle using pop dots. Add gems to the body of the butterfly.
9. Add a label sticker from the Paper Reverie Ephemera Sticker sheet to the side of the photo, and handwrite date on it.
Help us congratulate our Free Product Friday winner from last week.
Molly please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send your prize. :)