The Panorama collection can be travel themed but that’s not all they are great for. Erica was able to use Panorama to represent both her journey to finding a new home and her grandmother’s life experiences.
- Layer Foil Stripe paper on Foil Moroccan paper. Tuck end of photo under stripe paper.
- Cut out three design squares and three flowers from Foil Moroccan paper. Mount flowers on squares with foam adhesive.
- Layer title sticker under journaling sticker.
- Adhere squares to Foil Stripe paper in a line with Journaling spot and adhere “A” sticker to corner of photo,
- Cut out center of Die-cut Stamp paper and set aside for another project. Mount the stamp edge as a frame for layout with foam adhesive.
Other Making Memories Items Used:
- Mount Floral paper onto 12x12 sheet. Mat photo with cardstock and adhere to floral paper
- Cut out stamp shape from cardstock and cut out again using shadow setting. Adhere shape to shadow using foam adhesive.
- Adhere journaling spot to layout and embellish with stickers as shown.
- Adhere ribbon to bottom section of layout. Tuck tiny type alphas under ribbon. Ink and adhere corrugated alphas to top of ribbon.
Erica said don’t be afraid to alter products to make them work for you. On my Our Paradise Found layout, I inked the corrugated letters with lime green and copper ink and I removed the bottle green sticker base from the palm tree sticker on my journaling block. On the layout about my grandmother, I removed the light blue sticker base from the “A” sticker and I changed the orientation of the letter “A” on the sticker itself. I also trimmed out the center of the Die=cut Stamp sheet so I could use the postage stamp edge as a frame for the layout.
Thanks Erica for sharing your talents with us.