One of the things that I am most thankful for in my life is all of my friends. I've wanted to do a layout about them for quite a while now. Since this time of year is one that reminds us to be thankful for things, it gave me the push to actually create the layout that I've been thinking about for so long. I love seeing all my friends lined up together on this layout. Only one of these girls is local to me. The rest of them are my online friends, but they've become such an important part of my life over the past few years.
1. Mat the apple pattern paper onto white cardstock and then yellow cardstock, and round all edges.
2. Crop photos in Photoshop, print, and arrange in a strip across layout. I cropped all mine to 2" x 3", printed them separately, and then adhered side by side.
3. Print out journaling directly onto orange cardstock, leaving room above for your title. Also cut a small strip to adhere under photos.
4. Adhere glitter letters for title directly above journaling.
5. Using the Slice, die-cut your subtitle from brown cardstock and tan cardstock. Layer together, adding mini pop dots to the top word for extra dimension.
6. Using the Slice, die cut some small flowers from vellum, crinkle, and adhere along with glitter chipboard flowers and glitter brads.
7. Staple a few ribbon pieces to corner of orange cardstock.