Jennifer Hansen sent me an email with this cute card idea and I wanted to share it with you.
Jennifer loves using the packaging that comes with Making Memories' stickers and embellishments. Make sure to save your packaging so you can use it on your projects just like she did. Jennifer also used the following supplies on her card:
Cardstock, paper, frame, jewels: Other
Here are the instructions to create this card:
- Create card from cardstock.
- Cut piece of orange patterned paper slightly smaller than card and adhere.
- Cut the green polka dot packaging to the same size as the die cut frame and adhere both items to the card.
- Affix stickers to spell sentiment.
- Add jewels on both sides of sentiment and under "spooky" on the die cut frame.
- Cut scalloped web from packaging and adhere to right side of the card.
Thanks Jennifer for sharing this project with us.