It's that time of year. The kids are out of school for the summer, and most likely they have lots of activities lined up for the next few months to keep them busy. How about a great idea to help them keep track of their plans? And at the same time, give them a place to document their memories and keep special things that remind them of this summer. That is where this fun "Summer Planner" comes into play. If you received Making Memories newsletter this week, you saw this project. I wanted to provide you with the instructions so you can create it with ease. I used Making Memories Great Escape collection to create this project.
1. Cut a piece of Great Escape transparency paper and adhere to side of chipboard cover.
3. Adhere tag to bottom corner of cover, and use cork number stickers for the year.
1. Print out a 7" x 7" monthly calendar page on white cardstock, and adhere to pattern paper.
2. Adhere Great Escape trims across top of calendar and staple the ends to fasten.
3. Use cork alpha stickers to add month to page.
1. Trim Great Escape pattern paper to 8" x 8".