Here is another great holiday decor idea for you to enjoy.
- Purchase wood letters from your local craft store or cut your own. I chose a chunky font, printed out large letters, traced them onto my wood and then used a scroll saw to cut them out.)
- Prepare and paint wood. I painted the wood on both sides to make it look nice.
- Place wood letter on wrong side of paper, trace and cut out. I used Making Memories Fa La La paper.
- Modgepodge the top of wood letter and then place cut paper on it. Allow to dry.
- Lightly sand the edges.
- Antique the edges using a small sponge and a brown stamp pad.
- Add rub-ons. Paint each letter with Modgepodge for a nice finish.
- Add desired embellishments.