Same Product Three Designers - Day Three
Our last designer in our three day same product series is Anna from Reykjavik, Iceland. She used the Passport Collection also. However, she did not create a travel layout to show the versatility of the Passport Collection.
I just love the look of my little girl's face in this photo and I feel so lucky to be able to call her my girl and that is how I came up with my title - "My Girl."
To create this layout, follow these simple steps.
- Trim a 4" x 12" strip from the Ledger Teal paper and then cut a decorative edge on one side. After, ink the edges of the paper.
- Trim a 7" x 8.5" strip from the Stamp Die-Cut paper.
- Place one journaling tag at an angle under the photo.
- Attach canvas flowers using decorative brads.
- Add your title using Chipboard Alpha stickers.
- Cut (or punch) two butterflies from patterned paper, ink the edges and adhere them using 3D glue. Curl up the edges using your fingers or a pen to give them a bit of "life."
Thanks Anna for sharing your work. If you want to be featured as a guest designer, leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can see your work.