This idea was created by Suzonne Stirling. This pennant is a great addition to a baby nursery. It also works great for birthday parties and celebrations
Here are some quick instructions so you can create.
- Make triangle template, trace onto backside of patterned paper and cut out
- Score each triangle 1/4" from top edge and fold back
- Glue ric-rac along back edges of triangle
- Glue paper triangles onto 1/4" double-sided satin ribbon
- Glue ribbon under folded edge of paper in back, then glue folded edge over ribbon
- Make decorative knots from ribbon, glue between each triangle and embellish with buttons
We are giving away a copy of this book today. If you want to win, post a comment and answer this question. In your opinion, what's next big trend in scrapbooking?
Cross your fingers. You could be a winner. We'll post the winner of today's contest tomorrow morning.