This page was created by Leah using Making Memories new Animal Crackers baby line.
- Adhere and machine stitch patterned papers to orange cardstock
- Machine stitch around edge of chipboard heart
- Double matte photo, cut edge of orange patterned paper with deco scissors and machine stitch on right edge of photos
- Punch holes on left and right side of matted photo, thread through ribbon and tie
- Put adhesive on back of chipboard and adhere to page
- Add embellishments
This project came from Making Memories new Baby Love book. We are giving a copy of this book away today. If you want to win this book, post a comment and let us know what your favorite Making Memories style program is. Do you love Boho, Funky Vintage, Animal Cracker, which one do you love the most?
We will pick a winner and post it on our blog first thing tomorrow morning.