A FOLLOW UP FROM CHA CONTEST WEEK
In reviewing many of the posts and emails we received during the CHA contest series, we discovered a few questions that still needed answers. A few worth noting:
ABOUT THE SLICE:
- When will the Slice be available? The Slice will begin shipping to your local retailer in July 2008.
- How much will the Slice cost? The Slice will retail for $149.99.
- How much will the design expansion cards cost? Each expansion card will cost $39.99, and will feature more than 100 different designs and fonts, each of which can be die-cut in sizes ranging from ½” to 4”.
- Where will I be able to purchase the Slice? Based on the response we saw at the Craft & Hobby Show, the Slice will be available through your local craft and/or scrapbooking retailer. As with all of Making Memories products, you will also be able to purchase the Slice through our web site at www.makingmemories.com
- I’m already a Slice-a-holic! We’ll be setting up a recovery program for that, for sure. Please stay tuned to the blog for further information and support!
- Can I come to CHA? CHA, the Craft & Hobby Show, is a trade-only event at which buyers meet with manufacturers to purchase products for the coming season. It is not open to the public. If you are interested in attending, your best bet is to start working for a retailer!
ABOUT THE MAKING MEMORIES BLOG CONTESTS:
- Was my email blocked by your spam filter? Even though these contests moved very fast, the email service we used – inbox.com – has a fantastic feature that allows us to import anything from the spam filter directly into our inbox. So if your email arrived before the “STOP” notice was posted – whether you received a spam notification or not – your name was still included in the drawing!
- You asked for phone numbers, but I’m overseas. Will you call if I win? This contest was definitely open to everyone who participated, regardless of location. If your name and/or email had been selected, you would have received the call! We do ship overseas and we made sure that every contestant was given equal odds of winning.
- I accidentally sent two emails because my first didn’t have my phone number/had the wrong subject line. Am I disqualified? This contest was about having FUN! So we eliminated any DUPLICATE emails, but left one email from everyone who participated. Therefore, we did not disqualify you for sending two emails – we just made sure that everyone was given a fair shot!
- Pick me! Oh, we sure wish that was possible! Unfortunately, we also have to pay some of these fabulous people who create all these delicious products, so we’re unable to give away all that we wish we could.