Layout from Keisha
Check out this great layout from Keisha using MM's Fresh Anthology line. She used the instant setter and slot punching tool. She used those tools to apply her brads and create notches to slip a tag and journaling strip under.
If you want to make it for yourself, here's a quick how-to:
- Cut ledger paper to 10" x 9" and attach to background paper.
- Add ribbon cut to the width of ledger paper. Use instant setter to apply brads. Then use stapler to staple ribbon project.
- Cut a 3" and 2" circle to add to project.
- Use instant setter to apply snowflakes and brads.
- Add 4" x 6" photos.
- Add notches with using slot punch (with the crescent punch) and slide journal strips and tag under.