One Kit, Two Great Ideas
This is our St. Nick page kit. This kit comes with all the contents for you to make at least at least two layouts. On the back of the packaging you will see two pages with instructions to duplicate. Today we are going to give you two more ideas.
This page was created by Joey.
For this page Joey used the Word Fetti stickers for her journaling. Instead of making a list, she decided to make frames around the pictures - using words.
- Adhere pictures to page with a little space in between. The stickers will cover up the space so you won't lose any detail in your photos.
- Cut a 2 1/2" x 12" piece of green vintage snowflake paper and adhere to the bottom of solid red paper, leaving about 1/4" of the red showing at the bottom.
- To center title, use a ruler and adhere the sticker letters at the edge of the ruler, spelling out the whole title. This way, you can move the title around and get an idea of how it looks before you stick everything down. Once you choose a space, stick the stickers down at the same time.
- Finish it off by securing the flower and leaves with a brad.
The next page was created by Wendy Bretz.
- First Wendy printed a 9" x 3" storyboard of Hannah's First Christmas (each photo is 2" x 2").
- Trim 1" off two sides of a sheet of white cardstock and then back it with solid red paper.
- Create a small Christmas tree out of red paper and place it over a circle punched out of Vintage Snowflake paper.
- Add journaling stickers to finish off the tree.
- Take the Poinsettia flowers and leaves, over lapping the red and green, and place them next to the tree and the top of one photo.
- Cut small strips of holly berry stripe and vintage snowflake paper, folding them in half to mimic the ribbon and attach them on the top right corner, next to the leaves (make sure you put it under the photo)
- Finish the layout by adding a title at the bottom of photo.