- Cut and score cardstock.
- Arrange patterned paper backgrounds onto cards and machine stitch.
- Use decorative edged scissors to create boarder and attach to each card using decorative tape and machine stitching.
- Apply rub-on greetings and ribbon to cards.
- Use slot punching tool to hold gift cards in place.
- For card A, punch four holes on all sides of gift card using 3/8" slot, weave ribbon through holes and tie into two separate bows over gift card, resembling a present.
- For card B, use crescent punch to create slots where gift card can rest.
This is a great gift idea, espeically for last minute gift cards. The great package will make it look like you were totally on the ball this year and didn't have to do last minute shopping.