As you are preparing your holiday gifts, try this great idea. Make your holiday bows using double-sided paper.
- Cut double-sided paper to 3" x 12".
- Cut into 1/2" x 12" strips and punch small holes near ends as well as every 3 7/8" increments.
- Slip end hole of strip onto brad.
- Take next hole on strip, loop up towards brad, twist outward 180 degrees and slip onto brad.
- Repeat for remaining holes and strips, then open prongs of brad to securely hold paper.
- Adjust loops for even spacing.
- If additional loops are desired and first brad is at capacity, use second brad to create additional loops then glue to center of first loop arrangement.
Other: 1/16" hole punch