Thanksgiving Table Setting
Thanksgiving is this Thursday. Can you believe it? Here is a quick idea for a Thanksgiving Table Setting.
- Trim 2 12” x 12” pieces of Kraft paper in half (diagonally). You will have 4 triangles.
- Create frame by slightly overlapping 4 triangles of paper.
- Add crystal brad at each point of inside diamond to hold in place. Glue pieces down if desired.
- Use rub-ons to create a title “thankful” on monarch paper. Mount title behind placemat.
- Download a bag template (or use a die-cut) from any site on the internet.
- Trim a piece of multi stripe paper and wrap around box.
- Add crystal brad and rub-ons for names.
Utensil Holder and Napkin Holder
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around envelope and tuck flap under right side of placemat, leaving room for utensils.
- Trim a 9” x 9” piece of monarch cardstock.
- Wrap cardstock (like an ice cream cone) to create napkin holder.
- Bend bottom of cone and fasten with a brad.
- Glue the back flap of cone.
- Trip top of cone to create even edge.
- Use rub-ons to create monogram.