Decorating Your Home with MM: Advent Wreath
It's hard to believe, but the holidays are upon us. Making Memories has some wonderful project ideas in a new book especially for this time of year called A Season of Joy. You definetly want to get your hands on this book.
Today we are going to feature a project from that book. This Advent Calendar was created by Wendy.
- Make a list of 24 activities to do before Christmas
- Print activities on the back of patterned paper
- Roll ideas into scrolls and tie onto wreath with ribbon
- Use Tag Maker tool to create a numbered tag for each day
- Add shimmer stickers to each tag
- Tie one number onto each scroll
- Remove one scroll every day of December until Christmas
Supplies: Tag Maker and small round rims, shimmer alphabet stickers (silver, red, and green), MM Kids paper (Kate), holiday papers (Stitched Stripe, Holly, Poinsettia, and Lauren Tweed), and hoiday trims: Making Memories