Todays Halloween layout comes from Amber Packer:
One technique I used on this layout, is that I allowed myself to change my mind. I originally designed this layout for a different photo. It’s a cool photo and I still need to take the time to scrap it before I forget about it. Even though I designed the layout for that photo, the layout wasn’t right for the photo.
My tip for you today: Trust instincts. Allow yourself the freedom to change your mind even if you’re almost done with your project.
"The only one telling you “you can't do it” is you. And you don't have to listen.” ~ unknown
Most of all … ENJOY!
Would you like to make this layout? Follow these simple steps:
- Trim Foiled Black paper to 4 x 12, adhere black scalloped ribbon to left side and adhere to 4 ½ x 12 Bank Roll Bazzill Bling cardstock.
- Adhere to back of Large Dot paper. Sew, zigzag & straight stitch, along left side. (To protect your sewing machine, do not put adhesives where you will sew)
- Trim Funky Stripe paper to 2 x 12 (vertical stripes). Rip the bottom (the messier the better).
- Trim Glitter Check to 1 x 12. Tie ribbons to right side. Adhere to Funky Stripe paper with ¼” of stripe paper showing on top.
- Glue Funky Orange trim to bottom of Glitter Check paper. Zigzag along top
- Trace file folder pattern on Flocked Spider Web paper & cut out. Fold over as desired. Adhere to page. Add black foil title on file folder.
- Add photos, white rub-ons, journaling (in white pen) and Halloween Colorboard photo corner (top right corner).