We're at the Craft & Hobby Show in Chicago today, where we are unveiling our newest collection of scrapbooking & crafting supplies. But we figure the unveiling should not be limited to store buyers! Check out the album (in the left column marked "CHA Summer Product Release") to get a sampling of what's coming to stores near you this fall.
Among our many new designs are:
- Noteworthy: A colorful tribute to the post-war era with a soft vintage take on yellows, blues, and greens
- Halloween: This new seasonal collection is one of our favorites, with do-it-yourself flocking and foiling supplies, plus some of the cutest epoxy topped details yet.
- Christmas: We're unveiling two new collections for the holidays, including one that is more contemporary, and another that has an old-time feel.
- Organizing: Wait until you see what our designers have created now! Our desktop organizers include a new rotating cubby complete with drawers and upright storage, to hold all your favorite supplies right nearby.
- A Season of Joy: The "sequel" to our best-selling "A Season of Giving" delivers more easy to recreate gift ideas for the holidays.
- ... and much more!
We'd love to hear your thoughts on the new line - we've put a lot of work into making this collection one of our most special yet. Enjoy!