Today you get an open door invitation to get-to-know Wendy Anderson. She was generous to share some things that you may or may not know about her. So with that, take it away Wendy!
- My name is Wendy Sue Anderson. I was born and raised right here in Heber City, Utah. The the only time I lived away was while I was attending college at BYU in Provo…a mere 30minutes away from Heber.
- I’ve been married to my first high-school crush and very best friend Brad for almost 14 years. We were married November 6, 1993.
- I am the proud mother of beautiful children – one daughter and three sons.
- I started scrapbooking around 1996, shortly after earning my degree in accounting, and finding that I actually had time to do something besides study.
- Lucky for me, I was able to quit working for the accounting firm shortly after our first child, Meagan, was born in 1997 and become a stay-at-home Mom.
- Scrapbooking took on a whole new life, and an increased level of importance when I became a mother. I knew I wanted to document the life of our new child. Along with the milestones and events, I knew I wanted to record our thoughts, feelings, and emotions. It was then that I realized the importance of journaling - and it has remained the most important aspect of scrapbooking to me.
- I started designing for Making Memories in 2000, when Josh, our first son was just a baby – it’s crazy to think I’ve been with the company through all the changes over the last seven years. I feel lucky (and blessed) to have been able to work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- There have been many changes over the last seven years, in the industry, within Making Memories, and within my own family (we’ve added two more boys, Seth and Zach, to our family since I started designing for MM) and I feel incredibly blessed to be able to continue working with some wonderful people who design fabulous products!!
- My favorite snacks include chocolate (in any form), Coke (the real stuff…no diet for me, preferably with ice in a glass), and good old vanilla ice cream – but not all at once.
- I LOVE daisies – just planted some red and fuchsia daisies and I’m so excited to watch them grow this summer.
- I do enjoy a good book – I always feel so refreshed after I’ve immersed myself into another world through reading the words of a talented writer.
- I’m not much of a cook…but we get by. I haven’t poisoned anyone yet, so that’s a good sign, right?
Okay, that’s probably more than you ever wanted to know about me…but if there is anything else you’re just dying to know, let me know and I’ll be happy to fill you in! :o)