We wanted to start Friday morning the right way and announce our five winners for the polka dot prize. Before we do so, we wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted a comment and shared your obsessions with us.
So, now on to the winners…Congratulations to:
- Lovely Cee – She is obsessed with buying clothes for her 17 month little girl and getting her matching shoes and hair accessories. And to protect her new clothing investments, she’s also obsessed with baby bibs.
- Beth – Beth is currently obsessed with being outside, muted shades of bright summer colors, brads in a million colors and colors that go great with brown (pink, teal, butter yellow, shades of green, etc.) Also she can’t get enough of Grey's Anatomy and drinking water.
- Karen – Karen doesn’t a have a lot of free time anymore because of her current obsession – photography. You should check out her blog. She has some amazing photos.
- Linda A. – Television shows are her current obsessions. Her favorites are Grey's Anatomy, Lost and Heroes. These shows occupy her mind as she counts down to the last episodes for the season.
- Adelina – Her 20 month old daughter is her obsession and what a good obsession that is. She’s been working on her baby book and using lots of vintage and distressing techniques.
If you are a winner, make sure you email me your full name and address so we can send your polka dot prize. (email@example.com)