Hi, everyone! I am Miyuki Kawakami from Japan. As most of you may already know, the Scrapbooking craze is spreading in my country really FAST!!! I LOVE Making Memories a lot and use their products in my layouts all the time. They asked me to create the challenge for this week. I wanted share a cute acent that I love to use on my pages. Using tags and stickers, you can create these REALLY cute snowy accents, as shown in my layout. Let’s have a good time making these cool-easy-fun embellishments together!
To do this, follow these easy steps.
- Start with light blue cardstock and scallopped cardstock
- Adhere MM's Cheeky’s Emery patterned papers as a thick border on the left
- Use Cheeky’s Emery patterned papers as a short border or photo mat
- Adhere two of your favorite “snowy” photos
- Choose the best spot for the “Snowy Accent” and place a metal rimmed vellum tag in that spot
- Adhere a Snowflake Eyelet Charm and secure it with a snowflake brad
- Adhere alphabet stickers around the vellum tag to create circular text effect
- Use the same technique to add two more of these on your page
- Insert a hidden journal under a top photo
I would love to see what you have done when you are finished. Upload your pages to the MM Idea gallery so we can all see.