Sometimes you just have to dig deep into your stash, and use it!!! I am such a bad hoarder. I try not to-I really do!! The best thing you ca do with your older supplies is to try to mix them in with newer supplies. Keep your pages simple so people can noticed those older embellishments. I love how the old Cosmo papers work so well with the new Anthology Dimensional Stickers (I was looking for a reason to use these floral stickers). Here's a cool way to use those photo turns on plain chipboard corners (you can also make flower petals for a unique twist on flowers!!).
Supplies: (all supplies by Making Memories)
Fresh Anthology Jigsaw Shapes (plain)
1. 2 sheets of Cosmo paper cut in various sizes (4” x 4”, 4” x 2.5”, 2.5” x 1”, 3.5” x 1”) with corners rounded
2. For the one 4” x 6” photo, add papers around the sides of the photo
3. Add the flower stickers
4. Place “remember” quote sticker below photo, slightly of center
5. Glue photo corners to the photo
6. Punch hole for the brads in the chipboard corners
7. Add the photo anchors & brads
Go ahead and pull out some of your older supplies and give it a try.