Do you need a last minute Easter project idea, well here you go. This idea comes from Making Memories Celebrations book. I don’t know if you have ever thought about using your scrapbooking embellishments for your Easter decorations, but you can. Try using rub-ons, mini blossoms, ribbon, stickers and so much more. You will be amazed at how beautiful they turn out. You’ll love them so much better than the little white crayons and stickers that come in the box of Easter egg dye.
Here what you need to do:
1. Blow out jumbo sized eggs and dye as desired
2. Add mini blossoms and gem stickers to one egg
3. Add rub-ons to a few eggs, adding flower and crystal brads if desired
4. Cut flowers from trim and glue all over egg for a mosaic look
5. Cut small pieces of patterned papers and decoupage to egg for a mosaic look
6. Add letter stickers, ribbons, buttons, petals and buckles