Valentines is one of those holidays that you either love or hate. You are either excited to celebrate it with someone else, or for whatever reason wish the day would end quickly. While we were brainstorming some fun ideas that we could do for the week of Valentines, we thought it would be beneficial to think about those who could use a little extra love. Here are some ideas to help make Valentines special for someone else.
- Make a Valentines for someone who may need it the most, maybe someone that has lost a loved one or for someone that may be struggling at this time
- Write a note of praise about someone and send it to their boss
- Have a girl’s night out to get a manicure or pedicure
- “Heart Attack” someone, this can be done by cutting out tons and tons of paper hearts. Decorate them if desired and put them all over someone’s office, room, car, yard, etc.
- While you are out getting coffee for your morning pick-me-up, buy an extra and bring it in for someone else
Post a comment if you have other suggestions on how to make someone else’s day special.