Have you used your scrapbooking materials to create ornaments for your tree? Here's an idea from Mellette that is sure to impress. This idea came out of MM's Celebrations book.
- Using a computer photo program, format text on 2” x 2” photo and print
- Adhere photo to a 2 5/8” x 2 5/8” piece of patterned paper and round off corners
- Attach noel enamel charm to center of photo
- Attach eyelet to top of photo and string quilting thread through
- Carefully roll piece, starting from bottom, then slide into clear glass ornament
- With tweezers, gently unroll and flatten piece
- String thread through ornament lid, tie in knot and trim off ends