During the month of December some of the design team members have shared some traditions that they enjoy for the holidays. I wanted to create a challenge that incorporated some traditions that we share. My favorite tradition is making cookies for Santa with my kids. Think of the traditions that you enjoy and document them by creating a layout. Let your kids do the journaling for this page to get their perspective on the tradition. Make sure you upload your project when you are fun so we can see your page and enjoy your traditions.
MM Kids (Kate, dots) paper
Cheeky (Emery, dots) paper
Cheeky jigsaw stars
Scrapbook Colors paint in red wagon
To create this page:
1. Cut green dot patterned paper to 6” x 9” and red paper into 1” strips. Use decorative scissors on the edge of red paper.
2. Center cut paper pieces on a 12” x 12” piece of cardstock and adhere.
3. Paint chipboard stars and allow them to dry
5. Add Definition stickers and sew around edges
6. Add journaling
7. Apply rub-on title to top right
8. Once stars are dry add to layout
9. Add photos and star brad