Shaped eyelet charms become decorative hanging hooks. These decorations can be hung on your tree, your fireplace mantel or wherever you think they would fit best in your home. This idea came from Jennifer Jensen and is featured in MM’s Celebration book.
1. Lightly trace inside frame square onto cardstock
2. Spell peace, joy and love with rub-on letters
3. Trim photo or cardstock words to a 2 ½” square to fit back of frame and adhere (if using photo, back with cardstock)
4. Paint star, tree, holly and snowflake, then align and adhere to front and back center of frame with metal glue
5. Place jump ring through both metal eyelet charms and secure
6. Tie ribbon onto jump ring