If you haven’t already decorated your home for the holidays, you might be running out of time. Today we wanted to show you a VERY easy and quick idea for a centerpiece using candles and MM’s photo wreath kit. Candles are a popular item to put on the table because they are very inexpensive and beautiful. Here’s a quick way to embellish them (we promise it won’t take a lot of time). Couple that with a beautiful wreath and you are set. This idea comes from Joanna Bolick and is featured in our Celebrations book.
- Remove photo wreath from box and place face up on table
- Tie small strands of various ribbons around branches
- Attach buttons, crystal brads and gems amounst berries
- Attach safety pins to knotted ribbons
- Embellish three candles and place in center of wreath
Photo décor wreath kit, crystal brads (clear circle and square red wagon), woven ribbon (red and white), blossoms (Poinsettias), Vintage Hip buttons, findings and alphabet stickers (Gracen), MM Kids trims (Sam), ribbon cards, safety pins, Simply Fabulous gem stickers (Brooke), and buckles and naked line trims: Making Memories