Jodi and Gail went to British Columbia last weekend to visit Clipper Street and do classes and make & takes. They got back on Monday and shared some of the stuff the learned with the rest of us while they were gone. Here’s their list.
10. The Canucks are actually a hockey team in Vancouver...and they are not very good, but everyone still loves them.
9. Getting lost in Canada is just as easy as getting lost in the states.
8. U-Turns are not illegal.
7. Canadians know how to have fun on a weekend night! Just look at all these fun scrappers, living it up at the Clipper Street store.
6. Planes can take off and land on water.
5. There is a bridge in Canada that a wealthy man built just to make it easier to get home.
4. Winning a Making Memories Tote can be equivalent to winning a brand new car on the Price is Right.
3. Again we were reminded of the reasons we all scrapbook, to celebrate life's relationships...what amazing people we met!
2. Serving sizes are smaller in Canada....or perhaps just a lot larger in America!
1. Clay Aiken is even nicer in person!
Thanks for an amazing trip. We met some wonderful people and really had a great time getting to know the people of Langley and Coquitlam.
Jodi and Gail