If you frequent the scrapbooking message boards and blogs, you’ve probably heard about the big convention “CHA” that just took place in Chicago. Everyone is talking about it, because that’s where the new product is shown! We’ve even had a few sneak peeks of new Making Memories product here on our blog. One of my favorite new lines we’ve released is the Cheeky line of coordinating papers, clips, chipboard, and stickers. The Cheeky Jigsaw Shapes are my favorite!! Look for them in a store near you (or online) in the middle of August. In anticipation for the Chipboard shapes, let’s do a chipboard challenge. Use any of the MM jigsaw or chipboard that you have. Upload your page when you are done.
Here is a layout where I’ve used a sprinkling of them to add color and texture to my page.
MM Cheeky Jigsaw Shapes
MM Velvet Sayings: Summer
MM Cardstock: 9x9 Textured: Sherbet (light blue)
MM Ribbon for Cards: Red Wagon
MM Rub-Ons: Alphabets: Circus: Valentine
MM Rub-Ons: Images: Love
MM Rub-Ons: Wordage: Teens
Other cardstock: Bazzil (dark blue)
- Trim background to 9x9 and print journaling directly on page (arial font)
- Layer on light blue cardstock with rounded edges and ribbon trim along bottom
- Print B&W photo with border and text (leave room to add chipboard heart in the text)
- Place photo on page and add rub-ons and velvet stickers
- Add Cheeky Jigsaw Shapes and you’re finished!