*Why spend a lot of time thinking of the perfect saying for a card, when the words have already been made for you? Cardstock tags are perfect to hook together to create a chain of sayings for a card front or a border for a scrapbook page. They can also be easily transformed into a cute flower with all the right words on each flower petal....great for any project!
*Tiny alpha stickers are just the right size to add to anything. I like to thin down a bit of paint and brush over a page of stickers. It is a quick and simple way to dye them any color that you may need.
1. Choose five cardstock tags that compliment card theme.
2. Cover chipboard heart with sticker and trim around heart.
3. Overlapping holes of oval cardstock tags, place heart and crystal brads through first three tags to create chain.
4. Adhere covered heart and then last tag of chain to card front.
5. Add tiny alpha stickers above last tag and decorative rub-on under last tag.
1. Choose five plain and five oval, cardstock tags with sayings or words on them.
Trim off one end of tag that has a punched hole in it.
2. Stack all ten tags and place crystal brad through punched tag center. Fan out tags to create tag flower.
3. With watered down green paint, wash over two white tags to create flower leaves. Let dry.
4. Cut a 5 ½" piece of rick-rack. String tag leaves through rick-rack and adhere to bottom of card base. Add tiny alpha stickers and decorative rub-ons to tags.
5. Adhere flower to card, on top of tag leaves. Add small ribbon pieces to underside of flower and 4 ½" piece of rick-rick to left edge of card.
Give it a try. When you are done, upload them so we can all see.