Yesterday Making Memories was on the local TV program, Good Things Utah demonstrating the Wall Word kits. Here is a picture of the project we demonstrated along with the instructions.
Making Memories Wall Word Kit – Baby (item #27817)
1. Cover the “A” and “Y” with paper by putting adhesive on the letter first. Then place desired paper over letter. Use a craft knife to trim the edges of the paper.
2. Trim a ½” x 8 ½” strip and a 1” x 8 ½” strip of paper. Cut the 1” strip with scallop scissors on one side. Use Instant Setter and the smallest tip to create small holes on scalloped edge. Overlap two pieces and mount on “B.” Trim remaining edges.
3. Cut various strips of paper and mount on “B” (as shown). Trim excess paper.
4. Mount ribbon using ribbon glue and embellishments on letters as shown.
5. Mount small photos on letters.
Adhesive (Making Memories Ribbon and Metal glue work great) Craft Knife, Making Memories Instant Setter, Scallop Scissors, Scissors, Self-healing mat