maiMaking Memories was on Good Things Utah (a local TV program) today. Here is a peek into the product that we demonstrated. If you haven't already created your own set of photo cubes, do it. It's super easy and fun.
This is how you create them.
• 1-Paint each block
– 1 - Meadow
– 1 - Evergreen
– 1 - Cornflower
• Set aside blocks to dry.
• Cut 6 sheets of paper down just shy of 3 ½” x 3 ½”
– 1 - paisley, 2 - green dot,
– 1- flowers, 1 - blue, 1- stripe
• Distress Edges of paper
• Using large square template from TagMaker, cut a blue square from Like It Is stickers.
• Insert blue tag into large metal TagMaker rim. Using Making Memories TagMaker,
crimp in blue sticker.
• Use large circle rim and crimp in TagMaker with no paper.
• Use medium circle TagMaker template and cut a stripe circle.
• Adhere Rub-on of your choice to stripe circle.
• Insert stripe blue tag into medium circle TagMaker rim. Using Making Memories
TagMaker, crimp in stripe paper.
• Embellish circle stripe and blue sticker square tags with blossoms and Crystal Brads.
• Cut 6 pictures down just shy of 3 ½” x 3 ½”
– You may lightly distress the edges of pictures at this time
• Adhere one photo to each cube
• Adhere next set of photos to opposite side of cube
• Adhere round rim to center of Evergreen cube
• Cover with blue square
• Distress over rim to create circle
• Add rub-ons of your choice
• Adhere remaining paper squares to the side of block
• Embellish blocks with embellished tags
(All Items by Making Memories)
Photo Cube Kit (this includes blocks, blossoms and rub-ons)
Vintage Hip paper
Like It Is Sticker in family