In celebration of summer (even though it’s been raining here quite a bit this week!) here’s a “beachy” layout for you to accompany this week’s challenge: use any set of MM foam stamps on your page! It doesn’t get much easier than that, does it?
For this 9” x 9” layout of our resident beach bum, Cole, I used the new summer stamps for the background of my page as well the waves that are layered over the bottom of the photo. So get out your favorite set of foam stamps (or try a new set) and have some fun!
When you are done, make sure to upload your page.
In case you were wondering about a certain product featured on the page, here’s a complete list of the products used (everything is Making Memories products except for the white staples):
Summer Foam Stamps
Scrapbook Colors paint in daiquiri, peach, and spotlight
9x9 red wagon cardstock from the Childhood collection
9x9 Vintage Hip polka-dot paper from the Gracen collection
Boho Chic paper from the Lauren collection
Velvet alphas in Cranberry
Boho Chic tiny alphas in Boho and White
All Boy Like it Is stickers
- Apply peach and white paint to hibiscus stamp and stamp over red polka dot paper.
- When paint is dry, trim paper to 8.5” x 8.5.”
- Trim Vintage Hip polka dot paper to slightly larger than 8.5 x 8.5.
- Adhere red polka dot paper to vintage hip polka dot paper.
- Trim Boho Chic paper to 9” x 9”.
- Adhere polka dot papers to Boho Chic paper.
- Stamp waves onto white cardstock using the daquiri paint color.
- When dry, cut out waves using a fine-tip scissors or xacto knife.
- Adhere photo to page.
- Tear Like it Is sticker and adhere to top left-hand corner of photo.
- Tear small section of Ledger paper and adhere.
- Add title using tiny alpha stickers and velvet stickers