Mothers are always full of advice for their children. What was your mother's best piece of advice to you? This is what some of Making Memories designers said.....
- Don’t be afraid of what others think. Who cares about their opinion? Always do the right thing even if it is going against the flow. Don’t be afraid to be different. That is what makes you unique and it is fun. - Jihae Kwon
- Your bad mood should never be inflicted on people around you! - Gail Pierce-Watne
- When I was younger, like most little boys, I liked monsters and other various creepy things. Being and artist, I love to draw such things as well. My Mother, of course, hated such things and would always ask me why I couldn’t draw more flowers. Based on what I do for a living now, I probably should have listened to her. - Scott Frankos
- Always wear clean underwear! You never know when you're going to get in an accident. - Jessica Kopp
- Always separate your darks and lights. - Kevin Thompson
- The best advice My Mother gave me was to be kind to others. Follow the Golden Rule...I believe it to be true! Kind of simple...But for me in my life it has worked! And it is advice I have passed on to my children! - Margie Romney-Aslett
What's Your Favorite Piece of Advice From Your Mother? Please share...